Flow Rate Sensor PS-2130 allows students to measure the rate of movement and temperature of streams, rivers, and other flowing systems. The impeller is a rugged, single-piece unit encased by protective material — no more losing pieces to the bottom of the stream.
- Revolutions of a magnet on the submersible impeller are counted and converted to linear flow rate measurements in ft/sec or m/s.
- Students can use DataStudio software to calculate volume discharge rates.
- Exclusive built-in temperature sensor conveniently measures temperature at the same point as flow rate.
- Determine sediment transport rate for a stream or other body of water
- Measure and compare flow rate at various locations in a stream
- Compare the characteristics of one stream to another
- Telescoping Handle to reach deep levels.
- PASPORT Flow Rate/Temperature Sensor Manual (012-08622B)