Internet of things (IoT) technology used for industrial
Sensors, actuators, embedded controllers are being connected to the internet interact with each other and exchange data.
IoT Lab is covering various aspects of the Internet of Things. It includes topics, like sensors and actuators, data acquisition systems, statistical analysis, and others. IoT Lab helps students be ready for challenges and technologies of the new era Industry 4.0.
- The main features of the IIoT Lab are:
- Cloud connectivity is presented with the support of IBM Watson and PTC ThingWorx
- 5 diverse labs covering different aspects of Industrial IoT
- Includes exercises on the creation of automation solutions, alarming and monitoring systems, etc.
- User-friendly interface allows easy studying and understanding of IIoT hardware and software concepts
- Based on NI myRIO hardware platform
- User Manual with curriculum and detailed exercise instructions
- Does not require any programming environment availability or knowledge to start using the software and doing the labs
The current release of the software is the Basic version, including five labs. The educational lab is based on National Instruments myRIO-1900f or NI myRIO-1950 embedded device.
It could be expanded with NI myRIO Starter Accessory, Mechatronics or
Licensed pool for 3 / 10 / 20 Seats. Price does not include PTC ThingWorx and IBM Watson platform license costs.
Ask quotation ask@ste(dot)education