This durable, wireless, high-resolution sensor features a stainless steel temperature probe for the most demanding of applications. It can be used in a wide array of experiments and activities as it measures small but significant temperature changes produced by chemical reactions, convection currents, and even skin temperatures.
The Wireless Temperature Sensor can be used anywhere you’d use a digital thermometer, but does so much more to connect students directly to the data in real time.
Students can access instant temperature readings but also continuously monitor, log and plot temperature data in SPARKvue on nearly any connected device.
Note: The rugged sensor housing/handle is rated for temperatures of -10º C to 40º C. This means it cannot be subjected to the same extremes as the stainless steel probe. For extremely low or high temperature applications we recommend the Electrode Support to keep the sensor in the proper position during experiments.
- Simplicity: just pair and go, no cables and adapters to manage
- Variable sampling rate for capturing small fast changes or experiments that run for hours, days, or weeks.
- Features convenient Bluetooth wireless connectivity and long-lasting coin cell battery
- Logs temperature data directly onto the sensor for long-term experiments.
- Dust, dirt and sand proof and water resistant (1 meter for 30 minutes)