Capable of measuring force, acceleration, and rotation, this sensor is ideal for experiments involving rotating platforms, moving carts, spring oscillations, collisions, and impulse.
The wireless design offers improved measurements without a cable affecting experiment outcome. Finger-holes support handheld applications, or mount it onto a cart or rod.
The Teaching Advantage
- Simultaneously measures force and acceleration. Measures acceleration in x, y, and z axes and resultant acceleration. Built-in gyroscope measures rotation.
- Features convenient Bluetooth Smart wireless connectivity with simple, one touch in-app pairing.
- Probe can be quickly zeroed through software for accurate taring.
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery.
- Logging mode allows force, acceleration and rotation data to be recorded directly on the sensor for long term experiments. The logged data can later be uploaded to software for complete analysis.
- Bluetooth and USB connectivity
- +/- 50 N force sensor
- 3-axis accelerometer (+/- 16 g)
- 3-axis gyroscope
- Built-in rod clamp
- Bumper Attachment
- Eye bolt/Hook Attachment
- Cart/Bracket Thumbscrew
- Rod Clamp Thumbscrew
- USB Cable (for recharging and optional direct connection)
|Max Sample Rate|
|Force Overload Protection|