ELMO CRB-1 interactive pen main features:
- Interactive presentations with or without PC
- Annotations on live images or on whiteboard
- Write on any screen like on a blackboard
- Easy control of ELMO visualizer
- Easy to set-up
- Control your PC like you would with a mouse, but directly on the screen
There are two ways, to use the CRB – 1
Directly with the ELMO
annotate and draw onto ELMO’s live images without a computer
write directly on your display or projection
Best for annotations on 3D objects
Store all annotations as JPEG files on SD memory card
Comfortable control of all important ELMO functions
In combination with a PC
Control your PC by touching the projection screen or monitor with the interactive pen
The ELMO software EIT allows annotations on live images and various other backgrounds
Versatile additional functions like adding pictures and notes, recording and annotating videos and much more!
- ELMO Interactive Toolbox (EIT) – The ELMO Interactive Toolbox enables very extensive control and interactive use of visualisers.
ImageMate – Slim software for camera settings and for displaying the image in windows.
Supported Windows and Mac OS X. More information is here.