The Wireless Exercise Heart Rate Sensor has a chest strap and will transmit data wirelessly up to 10 m away! The electrode belt fits around the ribcage (worn against the skin for best results but can be worn over a shirt if a saline solution is applied under the electrodes) and wirelessly transmits the cardiac signal to the sensor.
- Compare a student’s heart rate before, during, and after exercise
- Calculate recovery heart rate after physical activity
- Determine the effects of mild stimulants (e.g. caffeine) on heart rate
- Investigate how heart rate suddenly changes when a student sits, reclines, stands or moves suddenly.
- Easy to use – just connect wirelessly andattach the strap to collect data
- Hands-free use makes it ideal for cycling, running and more.