The school’s virtual laboratory (ROQED Physics) is a unique software in which teachers and students can perform various physical experiments.
The ROQED Physics software includes over 80 virtual 3D laboratory instruments that can be used to conduct all kinds of complex experiments based on the school curriculum.
Teachers and students can set their own inputs and run experiments, and record the results in a table.
What subjects does ROQED Physics cover?
ROQED Physics is best suited for primary and secondary school physics lessons.
The software has 31 pre-installed experiments covering the following physical topics:
- Pressure and hydrostatic
- Thermodynamics and Molecular Physics
- Wiring Diagrams
- Electricity and magnetism
- Waves and Optics
What does a user get if he uses ROQED Physics software?
Using the School Physics Virtual Lab software, the user can:
- Enjoy all test equipment kits
- Try virtual simulations that follow everyone’s laws of nature
- Create different experiments with software tools
- Get to know accurate and realistic tools
- Make over 30 experiments step by step
- Learn physics thoroughly and easily, and allow more time to review and analyze failed experiments
Using the School Physics Virtual Laboratory software, you can safely conduct a variety of experiments.
There are two types of teacher licenses available in the ROQED Physics software:
- ROQED Physics for one teacher for 365 days (code: RQD_RPP-001)
- ROQED Science and Physics for one teacher for 365 days (code: RQD_RSP1_RPP1)